2008 – 2013 - Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of History
2014 – 2016 - Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of History, Department of Southern and Western Slavs
Organized Political Movement of Czechs in Russia on the eve and during WWI
Deputy Editor-in-Chief, Scientific and Analytical Herald of the Institute of Europe RAS
Chapters in collective monographs
Vedernikov M. V. Domestic transformation in Central and Eastern Europe (Czech and Slovak case) // Europe in search of new solutions. Moscow, 2020. pp. 10 – 25. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15211/report52020_372
Vedernikov M. V. Czechia and Slovakia // Elections in V4 countries after 30 years. Features of 2019–2020 electoral campaigns. Moscow, 2020. pp. 58 – 106.
Vedernikov M. V., Ivanova A.K. Introduction // Future of Greater Europe: Perspectives of Macroregional Development. Moscow, 2020. pp. 7 – 12.
Vedernikov M. V. The Slovak Question during the Great War (a Case Study of L. Štur Slovak-Russian Society) // Rusin. 2020. 61. pp. 67 – 91. DOI: 10.17223/18572685/61/5
- Vedernikov M. Significance of Russia for T.G. Masaryk‘s Foreign Policy Conception on the eve and during the Great War // Contemporary Europe, 6, 2015. pp. 122-129.
- Vedernikov M. Establishment of Political Organizations of the Russian Czechs during World War I (July 1914 — February 1915) // Slavic Almanach, 2016, 3-4, pp. 138-152.
- Vedernikov M. The Participation of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the Organization of the Czech-Slovak Activity on the Territory of Russia in mid-1916 and early 1917 // Bulletin of Moscow University. Series 8. History, 2016, 5, pp. 62-75.
- Vedernikov M., Ivanova A. Revolution and Tradition in Modern Europe // Contemporary Europe, 7, 2017. pp. 157-159.
- Ведерников М.В. Historical background of Visegrad Political Style // Contemporary Europe, 7, 2017. pp. 78-88.
- Vedernikov M. Transformation of Soviet-Czechoslovak Relations after the Velvet Revolution (1989–1991) // Vestnik of Lobachevsky University of Nizhni Novgorod, 3, 2018.
- Vedernikov M. Correlation of External and Internal Factors in the Implementation of Political Projects in Czechoslovakia// Contemporary Europe, 7, 2018. pp. 47-61.
- Vedernikov M., Shishelina L. The 2019 EP Elections and a New Stage of V4 Consolidation // Contemporary Europe, 5, 2019. pp. 45-57.
- Vedernikov M. Slovak-Russian Relations: in Search of a New Form of Cooperation // Contemporary Europe, 1, 2020.
- Vedernikov M. The Czech-Russian Relations: the Models of the Bilateral Relations // Contemporary Europe, 7, 2019. pp. 18-27.
- Vedernikov M. Foreign Policy Priorities of A. Babiš. Amid the Centennial of the State //Modern and Current History, 2020, 1, pp. 166-180.